Disclosure: I accepted an opportunity to provide two event tickets as a reader giveaway to the grand opening of Punch Bowl Social’s newest location here in Cleveland. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Images ℅ Punch Bowl Social.
You might have recently heard about the return of a few things: Pumpkin Spice Lattes. The Muppets. (Sidenote: SO EXCITED.) And especially for Clevelanders, The Flats. Adding to the fun of its return, Punch Bowl Social made its home nearby and Clevelanders, you better be ready for some fun.
More about Punch Bowl Social (all from their website):
- EAT: What we are looking to do with our cuisine, is not necessarily make it more ‘health conscience’, but incorporate more nutritional ingredients, super foods, although they may be lighter, heartier dishes that bring meaning back to the very basic concept of food consumption.
- DRINK: As we come to new markets we pull inspiration from the local culture’s energy and thirst, as well as its culinary scene. We choose high-quality local products and use local purveyors to reflect our commitment to joining the community. We want you to thoroughly enjoy your experience at Punch Bowl Social and taste our inspiration for yourself!
- SOCIAL: including bowling, darts, billards, marbles, ping pong, shuffle board, vintage arcade games and private karaoke.*
*my question — who would want the private karaoke though?! #onceagleekalwaysagleek
Punch Bowl Social’s Grand Opening Party will take place this Saturday, September 19 and you’re invited!
Grand opening highlights will include:
- an evening of menu sampling and punch tasting
- games like bowling, karaoke, darts, ping-pong, 80′s arcade
- a live performance by The Lighthouse and the Whaler
- valet parking available (#huzzah)
- a sneak peek into Cleveland’s new event venue
Event tickets are $10 and 100% of the sales from the night will be donated to The Salvation Army. You can purchase tickets online… or enter to win two tickets here to the September 19th opening on the blog via this Rafflecopter:
This is a fast one — you have until this Wednesday, September 16 at 11:59PM EST to enter. The winner will be announced the following morning. As this is a local event taking place in Cleveland this Saturday, I highly encourage entries by those that can attend the event – or would like to win them for someone that can go! Many thanks to the Punch Bowl Social team for making this giveaway possible!
Join in on the countdown to their Grand Opening over at the Punch Bowl Social Facebook page.