Northeast Ohio food lovers: The 9th annual Fabulous Food Show is back again, this year taking place November 14 through 16 at the I-X Center. Referred to as ”The Premier Culinary Celebration”, there is something for all foodies to eat, drink and learn.
Direct from the event website, the 2014 Fabulous Food Show is featuring this Culinary Celebrity Lineup, including:
- Tyler Florence – you guys, my chef crush is coming to the Fabulous Food Show!
- Carla Hall
- Ingrid Hoffman
- Nadia G.
- and Cleveland’s own Michael Symon (welcome back, chef!)
…and Chef Jason Roberts returns for his 9th straight appearance to emcee the festivities. Check out the schedule of the celebrity chef appearances by visiting the show’s website.
New 2014 features include:
- Local Roots Artisan Pavilion
- Healthy Living Pavilion presented by Vitamix (schedule here)
- Block Party hosted by Michael Symon: Includes an enhanced local restaurant and food truck sampling; beer pairings; live music; and special guest appearances
- Salsa Fiesta! with live music and a salsa dancing competition hosted by Ingrid Hoffmann
Tickets can be purchased in advance online at fabulousfoodshow.com or in person at local Giant Eagle, Giant Eagle Market Districts and Discount Drug Marts. General admission tickets include access to all celebrity chef demonstrations on a first come, first served basis. Reserved ticket upgrades are available to guarantee a prime floor seat up close to the action. (More info at the ticketing page here.)
…or you can win two general admission tickets here on the blog to the 2014 Fabulous Food Show at the IX Center! Enter via the Rafflecopter today…
You have until this Wednesday, November 13th at 12:00AM EST to enter. The winner will be announced later that morning. Since this event takes place in Cleveland, make sure you can attend before entering!
Disclosure: In return for offering this giveaway for two general admission tickets to the event, I will receive two media passes to attend the Fabulous Food Show. All thoughts and opinions are my own.