With the arrival of a new season yesterday, it’s official: Fall event season is upon Cleveland, my friends! So many to choose from, why not save-the-date now for the best of the best? Get ready for Cleveland Magazine‘s Best of Cleveland Party - presented by The Collection Auto Group:
Join Cleveland Magazine and The Collection Auto Group for the 9th annual event on Friday, October 10, 2014 at Public Hall in downtown Cleveland. This event brings together the tip top that Cleveland has to offer – based on reader and editor picks from the October issue of Cleveland Magazine. Hans and I attended the 2013 event and had a wonderful time:
The 2014 event has another impressive list of participating winners. I’m looking forward to visiting the tables of:
- Agrarian Collective — met these kind folks at the OBA Mitchell’s Edible Cleveland “sweet-up”
- Cleveland Pickle — because who doesn’t love pickles?
- Clover Road Cream Cheese — one of my vices!
- Garden of Flavor — currently diggin’ on their juices as mid-day snacks
- GV Art & Design — I do need to buy another CLE inspired tshirt…
- Harness Cycle — gotta get myself back to spinning this winter
- Jack Flaps — pancakes FTW
- Manna Food Truck — enjoyed their food at the Sunflower Festival this July
- The Wandering Wardrobe — cutest traveling boutique here in CLE!
…plus some of my favorites in the SpaWest VIP Lounge. Where else can you dine on Red, the Steakhouse beef tartar AND get your hair done?
This year’s event again benefits Breakthrough Schools of Greater Cleveland, the highest-rated network of free, non-profit, public charter schools in Cleveland. Meet some of their students via this YouTube video:
Ready to buy your tickets? General admission is $75 and SpaWest VIP Lounge access is $150 - tickets can be purchased at clevelandmagazine.com/bestof.
…or you can win two general admission tickets to the Best of Cleveland Party this week here on the blog! Process your entries at the Rafflecopter widget…
You have until THIS SUNDAY, September 28 at 11:59PM to enter. A winner will be announced the next morning. As this is a local event taking place in Cleveland, Ohio, I highly encourage entries by those that can attend the event on Friday 10/10/14.
Get ready to celebrate all that is the BEST of Cleveland with Cleveland Magazine! Like the event’s Facebook page, follow the event’s Twitter feed (@BestOfCLE) and keep an eye on Cleveland Magazine‘s Instagram feed for even more information.
Disclosure: Event logo care of Cleveland Magazine. I was asked by the publication to help promote this event via a ticket giveaway here on the blog. In return, I will receive two tickets to attend this event. My thoughts and opinions are my own.