NORTHEAST OHIO FOOD & WINE EVENT ALERT — NUMBER THREE: After a weekend full of two fun food and wine events plus two tasty brunches, I’m feeling pretty full this morning. But I better make some room because my favorite annual strolling culinary celebration is this week: Cleveland Magazine’s Silver Spoon Awards Party to benefit the Northeastern Ohio office of the Arthritis Foundation.
The 22nd annual Cleveland Magazine‘s Silver Spoon Awards Party will take place this Wednesday, May 4th at the Crawford Auto Aviation Museum at the Cleveland History Center, located at 10825 East Blvd. in Cleveland’s University Circle neighborhood.
Here’s a glimpse into what you have to look forward to…
- More than 40 restaurants (full list available here — and based on the food listing in the event program that I got a sneak peek of, we’re in for some incredible eats!)
- Wineries presenting an array of options for all wine lovers from Vintage Wine Distributors
- A VIP Lounge presented by Sysco featuring CLE cuisine classics Pier W, Cork & Cleaver Social Kitchen, Ginko and Graffiti: A Social Kitchen with beverages from Porco Lounge, Brown-Forman and Vintage Wine Distributors — plus extended hours until 10pm
- The Dine Around Cleveland Raffle, a collection of gift certificates to several of Northeastern Ohio’s finest restaurants — valued at more than $1,000
- Stock The Bar Raffle, with a variety of spirits comliments of Brown-Forman — sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next party
- A silent auction featuring some incredible vacation packages, salon & spa packages, packages with exciting outings and family activities, plus unique items like an autographed signed LeBron James basketball (there goes our retirement fund), an autographed Taylor Swift photo and much more
Tickets are still available online at clevelandmagazine.com/silverspoon. Use the promo code ALICIA to save 10% off on either ticket level: $10 off general admission (regularly $100), or $15 off VIP (regularly $150). FYI, prices will go up day-of if you purchase at the event!
…or you can enter to win two tickets to the May 4th event here on the blog TODAY via the Rafflecopter:
You have until TONIGHT (Monday 5/2) at 11:59PM to enter. A winner will be announced the next morning on the PIP Facebook page. As this is a local event taking place in Cleveland, I highly encourage entries by those that can attend the fundraiser on Wednesday, May 4th.
Get your social on at one or more of these event related feeds, all worth the click thru:
- Follow the local office of the Arthritis Foundation at their Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Follow Cleveland Magazine at their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds.
- Follow the Silver Spoon Awards Party at their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds.
Disclosure: All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own… and are slightly biased as I planned this event for four years in a former life as a previous employee of the local office of the Arthritis Foundation. I also currently serve on the Cleveland Magazine’s Silver Spoon Awards Party planning committee. Images ℅ Cleveland Magazine / Arthritis Foundation.