Disclosure: I accepted an opportunity & future compensation to share info about Hilton Cleveland Downtown’s #MyCLEPhoto Staycation Giveaway. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
It think it’s fair to say that when art combines with hometown pride and audience participation, you’re going to have a winner on your hands. And that’s what the Hilton Cleveland Downtown is going for with their anticipated June 2016 opening and special project that you, fair Clevelander, can take part in…
The Hilton Cleveland Downtown is encouraging all Northeastern Ohioans to submit pictures showing just how much you love Cleveland. Here’s how you can get in on the fun:
- Step 1: Snap a photo of yourself and/or your family and friends in front of your favorite Cleveland and/or Cuyahoga County landmark
- Step 2a: Submit the photo on their website, myclevelandphoto.com…
- Step 2b: …or post the photo to enter by using the hashtag #MyCLEPhoto on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Your photo, combined with your fellow Greater Clevelanders’ submissions, has the chance to be part of a photo mosaic art installation to be included the new Hilton Cleveland Downtown. How cool is that?!
A few screen grabs of the many #MyCLEphoto submissions over on Instagram
This is your chance to be a part of Cleveland history — plus your chance to win a Hilton Cleveland Downtown Staycation Giveaway: submit your photo for a chance to win a two night stay for two people at the new Hilton Cleveland Downtown in a Standard King Room, along with two drinks per person and two appetizers to share at the hotel’s Sky Bar. (Check out Hilton’s page to get a sneak peek of some of the renderings of what’s in store!)
Here’s what you need to know in terms of submission guidelines:
- Photo should include you, your family or friends
- Photo should be taken at favorite place in Cleveland or Cuyahoga County.
- Please limit your photo to a size of 5mb or smaller.
- Be creative!
My first entry? Well, it’s probably not a shock that it included a few of my favorite things:
Photo from last night’s Cleveland Metroparks hike around the West Creek Reservation — one of our go-to parks in the Emerald Necklace
Join Hans, Grady and I in the picture sharing fun – submit your photo to win at the contest entry page – myclevelandphoto.com – and show Cleveland your #MyCLEPhoto love!