Good news, Cleveland theater lovers: I’ll again serve as Playhouse Square‘s Community Engagement and Education’s blogger this year for the KeyBank Broadway Series to take you behind the scenes to interview a member of the featured show’s cast, crew or creative team. The first show in the 2015-2016 series is Bullets Over Broadway…
Visit the Playhouse Square’s Behind the Curtain blog to read my interview with Clare Cook, the tour’s choreographer.
Bullets Over Broadway plays in Cleveland October 6 – 18 at the Conner Palace Theatre at Playhouse Square. For more information, please visit the show’s page on the Playhouse Square website.
Want to read my previous interviews? Check out my interviews with:
- Jarran Muse from Motown the Musical, the actor playing Marvin Gaye in the production
- Jess Goldstein from Disney’s Newsies, the costume designer of the piece
- Michael Horsely from White Christmas, the tour’s musical director
- Michael Lanphear from PIPPIN, the show’s acrobatic coordinator
- Michele Lynch from Dirty Dancing on Tour, the tour’s choreographer
- Sarah Wolfe from Kinky Boots, the tour’s makeup supervisor/hair stylist
- Monica Patton from The Book of Mormon, an actor in the show’s ensemble
Much gratitude to the Playhouse Square team for the opportunity to continue serving as a blog contributor for the Broadway Buzz program. Get ready — here comes the 2015-2016 KeyBank Broadway Series!