You say you’ve been working on setting your new year’s resolution and the following thoughts have popped up:
- “I’ve always wanted to take a yoga class, but where/how/when do I start?”
- “I want to try something new, something out of my comfort zone.”
- “I want to get out more and hear there are some great places to eat around town, especially in Tremont…”
Well, do I have something for you, you new year’s resolutionary!
I personally invite you to join me on select 2018 Sundays as I continue teaching my Yoga Brunch combo sessions into the new year.
Here are the details:
- I teach a 60-minutes all-levels yoga class at 9:30am on select Sundays at The Cultural Center – above Dante Next Door in Cleveland’s Tremont neighborhood.
- Your $15 class registration includes a complimentary mimosa or coffee at brunch after.
- Too busy to stay for brunch? No worries — just come for class and be on your way after!
Here are the upcoming Sundays with Yoga Brunch sessions in January and February 2018:
- January 7, 14, 21
- February 4, 11, 25
Register at the Eventbrite page NOW to save your spot!
Please note: Pre-registration is required either by signing up at the Eventbrite page or emailing me in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.