It’s been a great year of getting back into the yoga teaching game. To celebrate, I hope you’ll join me this Sunday for the last Yoga Brunch of 2017!
- Who: Me teaching yoga, you practicing yoga; then all of us eating brunch after!
- What: a 60-minutes all-levels yoga class followed by brunch at one of my favorite Cleveland chefs’ brunch spot.
- Where: yoga class is at The Cultural Center above Dante Next Door in Cleveland’s Tremont neighborhood for Class starts at 9:30am.
- When: Next session is this Sunday the 17th. Class always starts at 9:30am.
- Why: Because you need a good reason to treat yourself this holiday season!
BONUS: Your class registration includes a complimentary mimosa or coffee at brunch after!
Can’t stay for brunch this time? It’s okay — just come for class, then be on your way after!
Ready to sign up? Register now at the Eventbrite page.
p.s. Dates for my January and February 2018 Yoga Brunch sessions are now up on the Eventbrite page and the Facebook event page. Good news: I’ve moved to offering classes 3 out of 4 Sundays a month! Invite your friends or come solo — all are always welcome!