For as long as I can remember, I could count on at least one visit to Cedar Point being a part each and every summer. Whether it was a family field trip, a high school marching band excursion, an afternoon spent as part of a weekend island-ing or a full-on, park-open-to-park-close mega day, the season wasn’t complete without a trip to The Roller Coaster Capital of the World. And for us, it’s always just been a one-tank-trip away!
Now that we’ve added to our flock, I have wondered how Baby Brenna would fit into some of our old traditions. But whatever crazy activity we’ve thrown at her, she’s taken the challenge like a champ, so why not introduce her to one of our favorite summer activities? Off to Sandusky we went!
We did our best to fit in as much as we could during our visit to Cedar Point last Saturday:
- checking out all the Little Thrills and kids rides meant for Cedar Point’s youngest visitors
- lunching at one of our NEO favorites, Melt Bar & Grilled
- splashing the afternoon away at the new Cedar Point Shores
- making new friends and meeting new animals in Frontier Town
- splitting a Toft’s Dairy strawberry ice cream waffle cone among the three of us (should have got a second, ha!)
- finishing up the day with B’s first ride on the Midway Carousel
My words can’t fully express how much fun all three of us had, so I’ll let these moments via this YouTube clip speak for me!
Ready to experience America’s Roller Coast? Visit Cedar Point’s website to start planning your visit today! Cedar Point provides fun all season long for all its visitors, no matter the age. Check out a full list here of upcoming events, but here are some highlights:
- Light Up the Point: Tuesday, July 4
- Cedar Point Nights: July 14 through August 13
- Last Blast of Summer and Food Truck Wars: August 21 through September 4
- HalloWeekends: September 15 through October 29
Sharing your Cedar Point experience? Make sure to tag #IheartCP, #CedarPointShores and #CedarPoint in your posts, plus @cedarpoint on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We’ll be doing the same when we’re back to the Point this summer!
Disclosure: Our many thanks to Cedar Point for making this post possible! In exchange for sharing my honest experience on social media and in this blog post, my family received complimentary park admission and parking. I also received compensation for my participation. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.