What is it about this time of year that gets our homeowner juices flowing? Our weekend was spent looking at new home construction, talking about projects around our current house and the potential of putting our home back on the market. (#UGH, I don’t even want to fathom managing that with a baby and an extra dog, but that’s another post for another time…) Lucky for us, the Cleveland Home + Remodeling Expo will return for its fourth year March 24-26 at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland.
New features and attractions at the 2017 show include:
- The Design Lodge, a 1,400-square-foot custom-built feature from Weaver Barns and Weaver Furniture, will include the year’s latest trends in design and décor.
- Local celebrities compete for bragging rights with the Home Tweet Home show feature.
- Local bloggers and designers will take to the tables and use their creativity and inspiration to design elegant and themed Tablescapes.
- Kids will enjoy some playground fun at the Kauffman Lawn Furniture KidsZone.
- Kinley Studio and Northeast Ohio artist Shaun Kinley invite visitors to leave their mark on the Cleveland Home + Remodeling Expo by adding a personal touch to a communal Cleveland themed art piece featured at the Expo.
- Designed for the attendee who would like to be a do-it-yourselfer, the “Ask the Experts…” Stage sponsored by Sherwin-Williams will provide step-by-step instructions on how to complete remodeling and renovation projects around the home.
Returning favorites from 2016 will offer exciting surprises, new products and fresh designs for this year’s show. They include:
- The Main Stage, designed and furnished by Eastwood Furniture, will offer attendees the best of home improvement celebrity appearances.
- Enter the show through an Outdoor Living Oasis by CK Stonescapes.
- The Marketplace will feature products for cash-and-carry from artisans and vendors.
- Relax and enjoy beverages and a light snack at Club Cambria.
- Armed with a small budget, local design experts and DIY bloggers will be upcycling items of their choice for display in the Drab to Fab feature.
Home improvement celebrities making appearances throughout the show include:
- Hilary Farr is an internationally renowned designer, co-host of Love It or List It, which airs on W Network in Canada and HGTV in the USA, and president of Hilary Farr Design, a thriving interior design company founded over 15 years ago.
- Jeff Lewis is widely regarded as America’s most well-known house flipper through his role in Bravo’s docu-series Flipping Out.
- Serena Appiah was recently crowned Marketplace Events’ 2016 Home + Garden Trendsetter of the Year after a nationwide search for a home-blogger-turned-home-show celebrity.
- A show favorite, Matt Fox will be returning as this year’s Main Stage emcee. Fox is best known for creating and co-hosting the first and longest-running show to air on HGTV, Room by Room, as well as hosting and producing the public television series Around the House with Matt and Shari.
If you’re lucky like we were last year, you may even meet one (or two) of those celebrities!
Tickets are $10 at the box office; $8 online in advance, $5 for ages 6-12 and free for children under 6. Tickets are now on sale here — Use the promo code POISE for a 2-for-1 ticket deal!!
…or you can enter to win 2 general admission tickets, good for any day of the show, this week on the blog via this Rafflecopter:
You have until THIS FRIDAY, March 17th at 11:59PM to enter. A winner will be announced the next morning on the blog’s Facebook page. As this is a local event taking place in Cleveland, Ohio, I highly encourage entries by those that can attend during March 24-26.
Disclosure: Show graphics ℅ the Cleveland Home and Remodeling Expo. In exchange for providing this giveaway, I was invited to attend this event with a guest. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.