You may already know I’m again serving as Playhouse Square‘s Community Engagement and Education’s blogger for the 2015-2016 KeyBank Broadway Series. Join me as I to take you behind the scenes to interview a member of the featured show’s cast, crew or creative team. The next show in the 2015-2016 series is Steel Magnolias, produced by the Cleveland Playhouse.
Visit the Playhouse Square’s Behind the Curtain blog to read my interview with Allison Layman, an actress in the production.
Steel Magnolias plays in May 21 – August 21 at the Allen Palace at Playhouse Square. For more information, please visit the show’s pages on Playhouse Square website and the Cleveland Playhouse website.
Want to read my previous interviews? Check out my interviews with:
- Jarran Muse from Motown the Musical, the actor in the production
- Jess Goldstein from Disney’s Newsies, the costume designer of the piece
- Michael Horsely from White Christmas, the tour’s musical director
- Michael Lanphear from PIPPIN, the show’s acrobatic coordinator
- Michele Lynch from Dirty Dancing on Tour, the tour’s choreographer
- Sarah Wolfe from Kinky Boots, the tour’s makeup supervisor/hair stylist
- Monica Patton from The Book of Mormon, an actress in the show’s ensemble
- Clare Cook from Bullets Over Broadway, the tour’s choreographer
- Kristen Beth Williams from A Gentleman’s Guide To Love and Murder, an actress in the show
- Jackie Burns from If/Then, an actress in the touring production
Learn more about Playhouse Square: follow Playhouse Square on Facebook, on Twitter at @playhousesquare & on Instagram at @playhousesquare. As before and always, many thanks yous to the Playhouse Square team for the opportunity to serve as a blog contributor for the Broadway Buzz program!