Considering I consider myself one for 1) more health and fitness options for Clevelanders and 2) re-purposing existing spaces (probably why flipping a house doesn’t seem like such a big deal to me!), I thought the addition of the Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA to The Galleria was a HUGE win-win for Northeast Ohioans. And with its grand opening ribbon cutting yesterday, it’s now officially open to the public for us all to enjoy.
The new Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA features amenities such as:
- A Wellness Center with 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes and stair climbers
- An Aquatics Center with a three-lane, 24-yard lap pool (5 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes
- Free weights and strength equipment (first floor) and stretching area (second floor)
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, African and Indian dance classes, Zumba, yoga, Pilates and indoor cycling taughted by certified instructors
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated
- Massage therapy, acupuncture, and chiropractic services
- Locker rooms, express changing rooms, and accessible family locker rooms
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- …and much more — see the full listing at the YMCA’s website
Ready to check out the new spot for yourself? You can learn more about membership rates at their website or by calling 216.372.3032… or you can enter to win an incredible package from the YMCA featuring a one-month free trial membership to the YMCA, 2 personal training sessions and 1 – 30-minute massage session this week on the blog via this Rafflecopter:
You have until THIS SUNDAY, April 3rd at 11:59PM to enter. A winner will be announced the next morning on the blog’s Facebook page. As this is a venue specific to downtown Cleveland, I highly encourage entries by those that can use the prize or could share it with someone who could.
Keep an eye on the Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA’s social media feeds at Facebook, Instagram & Twitter and The Galleria’s feeds at Facebook & Twitter to get fitness and healthy living inspiration before checking out the new location yourself. See ya at the gym, friends!
Disclosure: Photos ℅ the Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA. In exchange for providing this giveaway, I was invited to a media preview that I was unable to attend. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.