ICYMI, I’m honored to again be serving as Playhouse Square‘s Community Engagement and Education’s blogger this year for the KeyBank Broadway Series. Join me as I to take you behind the scenes to interview a member of the featured show’s cast, crew or creative team. The second show in the 2015-2016 series is A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder…
Visit the Playhouse Square’s Behind the Curtain blog to read my interview with Kristen Beth Williams, an actress in the touring production.
A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder plays in Cleveland November 3 – 15 at the Connor Palace at Playhouse Square. For more information, please visit the show’s page on the Playhouse Square website.
Want to read my previous interviews? Check out my interviews with:
- Jarran Muse from Motown the Musical, the actor playing Marvin Gaye in the production
- Jess Goldstein from Disney’s Newsies, the costume designer of the piece
- Michael Horsely from White Christmas, the tour’s musical director
- Michael Lanphear from PIPPIN, the show’s acrobatic coordinator
- Michele Lynch from Dirty Dancing on Tour, the tour’s choreographer
- Sarah Wolfe from Kinky Boots, the tour’s makeup supervisor/hair stylist
- Monica Patton from The Book of Mormon, an actor in the show’s ensemble
- Clare Cook from Bullets Over Broadway, the tour’s choreographer
Learn more about Playhouse Square: follow Playhouse Square on Facebook, on Twitter at @playhousesquare & on Instagram at @playhousesquare. As before and always, many thanks yous to the Playhouse Square team for the opportunity to serve as a blog contributor for the Broadway Buzz program.