Me: “Hi, I’m meeting some friends here… it’s going to be five ladies…”
Hostess: “For a book club?”
Me: “Um, no… we’re more of a wine club…”
Hostess: “hmmmm, no one here like that quite yet.”
Me: “Oh, okay. So how about I just get a table for five in the bar area then…”
Hostess: “Are you with a group of all males?”
Me: “Um, definitely no…”
How did I go from being a librarian to being a escort in a few sentences?
- Duck fat popcorn is just as fabulous as it sounds.
- Gluten free dining is easy on Taco Tuesdays – and based off the rest of the GF menu, any time during the week. Blue corn chips FTW.
- Major kudos to our server Ashley who put up with my request to check – and 2nd and 3rd to double and triple check – that the soy chili glaze on the ahi tuna was indeed not made with soy sauce.
- I’m claiming the back corner table in the bar for future girls’ nights outs.
- I’ll definitely be back – next time with the husband and brother in tow – for a proper, full dinner entree.
What’s your go-to taco of choice on Taco Tuesday? I apparently gravitate towards seafood options – the spicy shrimp with gauc was quite tasty…