Vlog-A-Week: Happy 2013, Making Plans & What to Vlog About?

Getting a jump start on my 2013 resolution to share a vlog once-a-week, here’s the first vlog for 2013:

Question-of-the-day: What topics would you like to see me cover in my vlogs over the next year?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Vlog.

8 comments

1. Mike T says:

Vlog product reviews are probably pretty popular with sponsors.. I would want to see food/cooking, but our probably more enjoy the fitness/wellness/yoga thing.

2. Lindsey says:

Love the Vlog idea! I would make it kind of a diary you can do quickly, also vlogging while on the go would be fun! Turn that phone camera around and snap where you’re going to lunch and why, or where you just ran! There is a great editing app for your phone called “Reel Director” That would make vlogging on the go 18719328489123 times easier! : ) Keep up the great work!

3. jobo says:

I LOVE you vlog and goal to do them weekly. love to see your face and hear your voice :-) And can’t wait to see what you are planning here for your blog and vlog! I’d love to keep hearing your thoughts on yoga and the transition to instructing, and your a-ha moments you are encountering :-)

4. Jess says:

I’d concur with my sis on this one — more on yoga training and what it’s like stepping in front of the class versus being a rockstar student in the back of the room ;-)

ps love your voice :)

5. Gina S says:

I like to just carry my videocamera around with me to tape short snippets of what I’m doing throughout the day! It’s always fun to watch what other people do each day, even if it’s some mundane like grocery shopping.

6. Laura @ Mommy Run Fast says:

Way to go on your vlog, and your goal of vlogging daily! I really need to get in the habit, too. I’ve done one, ever. Finding the things to chat about it hardest for me. Thanks for the reminder and motivation to get on this! And Happy New Year!

7. Kristian says:

Awesome resolution! Looking forward to the other vlogs.

Anything about what’s going on in your life is awesome. Observations, the pooch, things you’re eating, etc.

Happy Vlogging!