2012 is on its way out, and the planning for various 2013 special events around Cleveland has already begun. One non-profit that I make sure to keep on my radar screen is the Cleveland Zoological Society. Their first event of the year is only six weeks away. Get ready for Animal Attractions…
Animal Attractions celebrates its 10th year on Thursday, February 7, 2013. Taking place at the RainForest at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., the Cleveland Zoological Society is excited to present guests with…
- Fun and educational presentations about what makes hearts go all a-flutter at the Zoo
- Tantalizing small bites from Cleveland’s finest restaurants, featuring Great Lakes Brewing Company, Duet Catering, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, The Cleveland Cupcake Company, Whole Foods Market Cedar Center, Creekside Restaurant & Bar, AMP 150 and House of Blues Cleveland
- An open bar and wine tastings with Jacobs Creek (must be 21 or older to attend)
- Plenty of get-close animal opportunities
Get a vibe of the 2012 event by watching this video on the Zoological Society’s YouTube channel. There are lots of great videos to watch if you have some time to check them out!
- $55 per person for Zoo members
- $65 per person for non-members
- Go with 9 of your closest friends: purchase a block of 10 tickets for $550!
Can you believe we’re already talking about February? We’ll be talking about Twlight at the Zoo and Night at the Zoovies before you know it. I’m ready to see it all come to life again this year. It’s going to be another exciting events season with the Cleveland Zoological Society!
Stay up-to-date with all of the Zoo Society’s happenings:
- Like the Zoo Society on Facebook: help them reach 10,000 fans by the 10th anniversary of Animal Attractions on February 7, 2013 – they are only 205 fans away!
- If you’re already a fan of the Zoo Society’s Facebook page, you can enter to win FREE tickets to the event by clicking here.
- Follow the zoo society on Twitter at @clevezoosociety
- Learn more about all of their 2013 events by visiting their website.
Disclosure: I was offered two media passes to Animal Attractions in return for sharing this information. The Zoo Society provided the photos for this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.