With the arrival of November also provides the introduction of the holiday season. As your calendar gets jammed packed with holiday parties, cookie swaps and family gatherings, why not take a bit of time before it all begins to get some culinary inspiration – so you have something new to bring to the party?!
The 7th annual Fabulous Food Show will take place November 9 through 11 at the I-X Center. Called “The Premier Culinary Celebration”, there is something for all types of foodies to enjoy.
Event features include:
- New this year, your ticket includes admission to all chef demonstrations, including the Main Kitchen Theatre, the Culinary Celebration Theatre, and Sweet Stage.
- The event will present over 100 live demonstrations across eight stages, and more than 500 fine food and fine art exhibitors.
- Patrons will also have free access to the By Hand Fine Art & Craft Fair. It will feature “a wide variety of fine art and decorative products, from paintings and sculptures to leather purses, ceramic platters, one-of-a-kind precious metal bracelets, heirloom quality wooden boxes and much more.”
- “Kid Friendly” content has been added for 2012 for the young chefs in attendance.
- A special Military cooking competition in honor of Veterans Day is also a 2012 addition.
Want to know which celebrity chefs will be in attendance?
- Some guy from Cleveland named Michael Symon – you might have heard of him around these parts…
- Guy Fieri and Anne Burrell, two other Food Network favorites.
- Sandwich King host and Food Network Star Season 7 winner Jeff Mauro
- A master of French cuisine Jacques Pépin will pair with his daughter, Claudine Pépin on the Main Kitchen Stage.
- The “matriarch of Italian cooking” Mary Ann Esposito, whose show, Ciao Italia, is the longest- running cooking show on television.
Check out the schedule of the celebrity chef appearances by visiting the show’s website.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.fabulousfoodshow.com. Buy in advance and save $5 off the admission cost! OR you can win two general admission tickets here on PIP!
SO… HOW DO YOU WIN TICKETS TO THE FABULOUS FOOD SHOW?
- Mandatory first entry: Leave a comment telling me what Fabulous Food Show feature you are most interested in seeing. It’s that easy!
- Follow @poiseinparma on Twitter. Please let me know if you do by commenting on this post!
- Follow @FabFoodShow on Twitter. Please let me know if you do by commenting on this post!
- Twitter users can get an extra entry each day by tweeting: “I want to win the #CLE @FabFoodShow giveaway from @poiseinparma! http://wp.me/p1303r-20j″. Please let me know each day you tweet this by commenting on this post!
You have until Monday, November 5th at 11:59PM EST to enter. The winner will be announced on Tuesday the 6th. Make sure to leave a separate entry for each one of these tasks that you accomplish. Since this event takes place in Cleveland, make sure you can attend before entering!
EDITED ON 11/6/2012: The winner has been selected for this giveaway. Thank you all that entered!
Keep up to date on other event features over at the Fabulous Food Show Facebook page. So get ready: it’s time to eat!
Disclosure: In return for offering this giveaway for two general admission tickets to the event, I received two media passes to attend the Fabulous Food Show. All thoughts and opinions are my own.