For the 17th month of Ohio Blogging Association programming, I decided it was best to give everyone a night off and to schedule another virtual meeting. Just as we did with November’s Blog Swap, I scheduled another swap for this month, but this time opening it up to the entire state of Ohio and all its fine bloggers.
“What’s a blog swap?” you ask? Think of it as guest posting on another person’s blog. I asked the network of OBA bloggers to RSVP over at Facebook if they were interested in participating. From there I took all the participants, randomly paired them together and encouraged them to swap blogs on Monday, May 21st – that’s today!!
Here’s a list of all the participating blogs:
Due to some logistical difficulties, Amanda from Clue Into Cleveland shared her blog swap post on her own blog: The Civic Commons: Continuing to Turn Talk Into Action
- Charlene wrote about her favorite summertime adult beverages
- Renee shared her favorite patios to enjoy in Cleveland during the summertime
- Holly wrote shared photos of Lake Erie and its coastal lighthouses
- Mark wrote Local Photo Blog Showcases Lorain County
- Janie share a glimpse into her experience as a mom and grandmother
- Lyn share her thoughts as a mother of two young ones
- Julie from Am I There Yet wrote Transitioning from Treadmill to Road
- Julie from ROJ Running wrote about Trail Running Tips
John from Songs and Stories will be guest posting here on PIP tomorrow.
Check back later today as I will update this post with any additional blog swaps that occur. Thank you all for participating in our second swap!
Want to join us in June? RSVP for the OBA June CLE Blogger Downtown Bike Tour with BikeCLE:
- WHEN: Tuesday, June 12th from 6:00PM to 8:00PM
- WHERE: The Bike Rack in downtown Cleveland
- MORE INFO & TO RSVP: Visit the Facebook event page today!