You’ve probably seen the “eleven things” meme rolling around blogland and – hurrah! – Stephanie from Hungry in Cleveland tagged me in her post this week. And so, I present to you my participation…
11 random things:
1. I’ve had two much better ideas for posts for today, but don’t have the emotional energy to write either right now. They’ll be ready next week but not today.
2. I eat my savory oats with pieces of bacon as my spoon. Don’t judge, it’s as awesome as it sounds.
3. When I’m yoga-ing, I feel guilty for not running. When I’m running, all I can think about is yoga.
4. I really love making Hans dinner when he gets home from work. Except I hate having to clean chicken. I make him do that.
5. I text my brother a silly photo of Grady nearly every day.
6. I worry about becoming a yoga teacher and not being able to do all the poses properly.
7. I love running into my Dad at Marc’s in the produce section. Makes me feel like I have a personal bodyguard keeping an eye on me.
8. Dove’s dark chocolate equals the awesomeness of Lindt’s dark chocolate. Thank you leftover candy from Sunday’s work event!
9. Nishkama’s opening a second location in North Olmsted on April 1st. I couldn’t be more excited to spread the yogi love westward!
10. Grady’s upset with me for going back to work during the day. He pouts for the hour before I leave and the hour after I get home. Then I give him a treat and all is good again.
11. With everything going on, I’m worried about biting off more than I can chew.
Steph’s Questions from her post:
What is the most adventurous thing you have ever eaten?
Sweetbreads at Lola.
What would your last meal be if you had a say in it?
There would be a lot of gluten, that’s for sure. My mom’s chicken paprikash would be on there, and apple pie a la mode.
What is your all time guilty pleasure food?
Ice cream. Honey Hut in Brecksville opens on March 1st.
What are you currently listening to?
A bunch of ridiculous Top 40 tunes for running, and Coldplay’s “Paradise”. In my car: WKNR 850 in the mornings and the Alan Cox Show in the afternoons.
What is your favorite sport (to play, watch, or both)?
I love going to baseball games.
One thing you are dying to try (this could be anything)
Now that I’ve gone spinning (LOVED it), up next is Zumba. I chickened out on the session last year at Fitbloggin’!
Fill in the blank: Food makes me _________.
Hungry. Inspired. Anxious. All of the above.
If you could have dinner with just one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
My dad’s mother. She passed when I was five years old and feel like we would have been fabulous together.
What is your “go to” restaurant for taking out of towners?
For the foodies: Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar or Fahrenheit. For the “ooh and ahh” factor: Melt Bar & Grilled.
What is your favorite holiday?
Columbus Day, as I have always finagled my way out of working it.
Okay, seriously: the Fourth of July. Since my birthday is July 1st, I celebrate it all the way through the end of the national holiday. Those fireworks are celebrating my birth AND the birth of our nation. (at least that’s what I believed growing up…)
What quote sums up your life right now?
“What you believe, you create.”
Any random thoughts from my random answers? If you want to answer them yourself, consider yourself tagged!