Since working a retail job at a fairly well known fitness apparel store this holiday season, I’ve officially crossed the line into owning too many pairs of yoga pants and workout tops. But when I was contacted by a new-to-me fitness apparel company called ellasport, I decided to step out of my workout gear comfort zone to try something new.
First thing that caught my eye was ellasport’s mission, which is to provide women with technical athletic apparel that is designed for a woman’s body and makes her feel good about herself. ellasport’s goal is to give you the confidence and motivation to push yourself further than you thought possible, to help you release your motivated inner self and unstoppable confidence that knows no limits.
The next thing that caught my eye: their Chloe Long-Sleeve Tee:
The item as described on the website:
- It’s the perfect layering tee to get you to and from the gym and it’s super comfy!
- The fit is amazing! It’s smaller at the top and wider over the hip and the neckline is very feminine.
- The Coolmax® mesh in the back enhances breathability near your lower back.
- The soft and stretchy Supplex® fabric feels great against your skin, keeps its shape, and keeps you dry.
Since receiving that long sleeve top, I’ve been wearing it about town to a variety of workouts, including Saturday’s yoga beginners workshop:
MY THOUGHTS ON THE SHIRT:
- The top is very breathable – at no point did I regret wearing a long sleeve shirt to run or spin in. During these cold Cleveland winters, I’ll take all the coverage I can get, even inside!
- Wearing it over a yoga tank top to my yoga classes, it helped get me warm when the room is still too cool for just the tank top. The Supplex fabric is thick without being heavy.
- I got a lot of compliments on the look of it – people LOVE the white swoopy shape on the back!
- My only negative is that I wish the shirt was a bit longer. I’m a tall girl (5’9″) so I prefer shirts that are longer in the torso. I could use another extra inch in the arms as well – again, that’s probably more to be said about my long arms than the shirt itself. (Side note: the company rep said they are planning to make future versions longer in the torso.)
Overall, I was really happy with this product – and now you have the chance to be too as you have a chance to win an ellasport Chloe Long-Sleeve Tee of your own! The kind folks at the company offered one lucky PIP reader the product to help them reach their own workout goals!!
SO… HOW DO YOU WIN AN ELLASPORT CHLOE LONG-SLEEVE TEE??
- Mandatory first entry: Leave a comment telling me your favorite workout motivation tactic or your favorite “keep warm in the winter” trick. It’s that easy!
- Follow @poiseinparma on Twitter. Please let me know if you do by commenting on this post!
- Follow @ellasport on Twitter. Please let me know if you do by commenting on this post!
- Twitter users can get an extra entry by tweeting: “Motivate my workout: I want to win the @ellasport #giveaway from @poiseinparma! http://wp.me/p1303r-1st”. Please let me know each day you tweet this by commenting on this post!
You have until Thursday, January 26th at 11:59PM EST to enter. Make sure to leave a separate entry for each one of these that you accomplish. Now the big question: where to wear my shirt to next!
Disclosure: In exchange for this post/giveaway, I was compensated via the shirt pictured above. As always, my thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.