Sometimes I’m a big goof and pray to the blogging gods that someone will tag me in a social media meme. So you can only imagine my excitement when I saw this tweet:
Morgan to the rescue! Thanks lady! Here are the details on the “My 7 Links” meme:
THE GOAL: To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
- Blogger is nominated to take part
- Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
- Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part. Blogger also tweets to the handles of those bloggers using the #My7Links hashtag.
- These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers.
- And so it goes on!
Most Beautiful: It’s between Cultivating Optimism on My Yoga Mat (includes somersaulting) and Find Your Moment Today (includes a certain fuzz). There”s a certain glow about these posts that I find absolutely lovely.
Most Popular: according to the widget in my sidebar…
- recipe: Butternut Squash and Carrot Soup – who knew this simple recipe would be so popular!
- You Lose You Win: My Women’s Health Magazine Feature – I still can’t believe I was in that magazine!
- GIVEAWAY: Chobani Greek Yogurt – you all really love Greek yogurt.
Most Controversial: Many were shocked to learn the ins and outs of A REAL Day in the Life of a Flight Attendant. After that, you might understand why my mom is no longer in the airline business.
Most Helpful: I was incredibly scared to share with the world my battle against anxiety and depression, but Owning It Versus Being Owned not only helped me come to terms, but seemed to help others as well.
Surprise Success: When I was planning the April Ohio Blogging Association meetup, I promised everyone “bloggers’ roundtable”. To be honest, I had NO idea what I meant by that! An hour before leaving for the event, I found some inspiration that lead to an amazing discussion about our passions as bloggers. Therefore, the event recap: OBA Cleveland April Blogger Meet Up tells the story of that evening’s surprise success.
Not Enough Attention: After seeing Great Lakes Theater Festival’s production of Othello this past Fall, I was inspired to write an audience member’s response: eliminating negative influences. Its main message: there is not enough room in my life for the negative energy that I allow to sneak in.
Most Proud: My race recap of the 2011 Walt Disney World Half Marathon, no question. Back in the day, I was the girl that barely passed ninth grade gym because I couldn’t even “run” a mile under 15 minutes at the age of 14. On that day in January, I proved to myself that I really could do anything.
MY BLOGGER NOMINATIONS:
- Jolene at Determined to Be
- Jess at EatDrinkBreatheSweat
- Kali at Finishing Firsts
- Becca at Peace, Love & Bagels
- CLEgal at Why CLE?
…or anyone who wants to join in the fun! Let me know if you want to be added to my list!
p.s. don’t forget to check out my staff interview over at The Chubby Cook blog from yesterday!