HEY CLEVELANDERS! I told you it was event season! I’m always excited to see communities reach out to their residents with fun, new events. Just East of my town of Parma, the sleepy suburb of Seven Hills is doing just that with its upcoming food and wine event: The 1st Inaugural Taste of Seven Hills:
The City of Seven Hills will host the “Taste of Seven Hills” on Friday, May, 6th from 6pm to 9pm at the Seven Hills Recreation Center. Here’s the list of participating restaurants for the 2011 event:
- C‐Town Grill & Bar
- Eddie Cerino’s Pizzeria
- Cookie Cupboard
- Mr. Chicken
- Panera Bread
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Mom’s Pierogies
- Cakes By Nadine
- Corned Beef Café
- Augie’s Catering
- Jimmy John’s
- Fresh Butcher Deli
- S & R Market
- Marge Walter Caterer
For $25, each guest gets food tastings from each of the above as well as beer, wine and hot and cold beverages.
You can purchase tickets by calling Lisa at 216‐525‐6227… or you can win two tickets by entering my giveaway! I asked the organizers to help me spread acts of kindness during the month of April and they agreed to give one lucky PIP reader two tickets so they could join me at their May 6th event!
SO… HOW DO YOU WIN TWO TICKETS TO THE TASTE OF SEVEN HILLS?
1) Mandatory first entry: Leave a comment on this post telling me which restaurant would you like to try at the Taste of Seven Hills. It’s that easy!
2) Follow @poiseinparma on Twitter. Please let me know if you do by commenting on this post!
3) Twitter users can get an extra entry each day for tweeting: “I want to “Taste of Seven Hills” with @poiseinparma! http://wp.me/p1303r-X4 #CLEfood”. Make sure to leave a comment on this post letting me know each time you did this!
4) Facebook users can “like” Poise in Parma for an extra entry by checking out the Facebook page here. Please let me know if you “like” me by commenting on this post!
5) Facebook users can share the Taste of Seven Hills event page with their friends (visit the Facebook event page and click on “share” – a bonus entry for tagging Poise in Parma with your update!) Please let me know if you shared this by commenting on this post!
6) Add my blog to your Google Reader. Please let me know by commenting on this post.
You have until Monday, May 2nd at 11:59PM to enter. Make sure to leave a separate entry for each one of these that you accomplish! Here’s your chance for a fun Friday evening out on my side of town! Enter today!
EDITED ON TUESDAY 5/3: CONGRATS to Tésa from 2 Wired 2 Tired!!!
Disclosure: In agreeing to blog about this upcoming event, I was offered media passes and two additional tickets to give away to a lucky reader (to be selected randomly on Tuesday, May 3rd). As always, my thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.