Have you entered my Chobani giveaway? Click on over to get your Greek yogurt on!
The official first meet up of the Cleveland Chapter of the Ohio Blogging Association is in the books!
Twenty CLE bloggers gathered at Whole Foods Market at Cedar Center in University Heights on Wednesday evening for eat and drink while getting to know some fellow Clevelanders with a similar passion for blogging. Those bloggers included:
- Alana from The Dawg’s Dish
- Alicia from Poise in Parma (that’s me!)
- Allison from Green Dog Wine
- Brad from Cleveland Food and Brews
- Carly from So I Married a Chef
- Cleveland Chick from Happiness is a Hot Pierogi
- CLEgal from Why CLE?
- Heather from Mile 26 & More
- Kali from Finishing Firsts
- Katie from Healthy Heddleston
- Katrina from Bite Buff
- Lauren from It’s A Hero
- “Management” from Quarry Lane Farms
- Michelle from All Lacquered Up
- Nancy from Fun Playing With Food
- Sarah from Cooker Girl
- Scott from The Chubby Cook
- Stephanie from Hungry in Cleveland
- Suzanne from Life on Mars
After some socializing, the WFM team lead by Chef Lauren demo an array of tasty food including:
- Parsnip-Macadamia Rice, ripe avocados slices, shredded carrots and sweet pea shoots rolled in black nutrient dense nori, with spicy wasabi dipping sauce
- Raw chocolate infused with fresh grated ginger, mandarin orange-mango preserves, and raw coconut shavings.
- A young Thai coconut and Lemon sorbet palate cleanser
- General Tso’s Vegan Nuggets
- Molly’s Asian Noodles
- Emerald Sesame Kale
- Marinated Grilled Veggies w/ Asian Inspired Dressing
I’m so excited for those leftovers for lunch today! And of course, there was plenty of wine to help wash it down!
Want to see more photos from last night’s event? Check out the OBA Facebook page. If you have any to add, feel free to send them my way! Thanks to all the wonderful CLE bloggers that attended last night’s get together!
Thanks again to Lisa and all the staff at Whole Foods Market at Cedar Center for their hospitality and delicious food! The store plans on utilizing their social media pages to better inform their customers in the future, so makes sure to check them on Facebook and on Twitter (@WholeFoodsUHts).