I’m having a not-so-secret love affair with yoga. It’s been a long relationship, but we’re just gotten hot and heavy with my class pass expiring Sunday. As I plan to continue my practice, I’m looking for cool new gear and inspiration provided by a company with strong values. Enter Manduka Yoga.
From their Facebook website: At Manduka, our mission is to support and enrich the yoga community we serve by providing the very highest quality mats and accessories. We do this because we truly believe in the power of yoga to change lives and make the world a better place.
Their mission statement sticks with me. At the end of the day, I believe all humans want to and should do good things for each other to make our lives better. (See, I do get warm and fuzzy once in a blue moon!!) Turns out Manduka feels the same way, asking:
From the site: We’re all for community unity. For strengthening our bodies and balancing our minds. For pursuing peace and cultivating kindness. We practice for these reasons and so many more.
More about the hand towel from their website: Now thicker and plusher for better absorbency and slip-resistance, the new and improved eQua towel is the perfect companion to all Manduka high performance yoga mats. The eQua Hand Towel is great for wiping the face and hands, and spreading over your yoga mat for added grip. The versatile eQua doubles as a germ-free gym towel to absorb perspiration, as a meditation shawl so you can stay warm during cool sitting sessions, or as a highly absorbent travel or hiking towel which takes up a minimum amount of packing space. Slip-resistant, when moist, this super-soft microfiber towel provides extra grip for sweaty hands and feet.
When contacted by their representative, I asked if I could have an extra towel to help me #practice giving and thankfulness during this holiday season. They loved the idea and sent me an additional hand towel! I want to show my gratitude to all of my faithful readers by passing the hand towel along to one lucky person!
SO… HOW DO YOU WIN THIS AWESOME GIVEAWAY?
1) Mandatory first entry: Comment on this post letting me know one thing you are thankful for this holiday season. It’s that easy!
2) Twitter users can get an extra entry each day for tweeting the following: “check out the awesome @MandukaYoga towel giveaway at @poiseinparma! http://wp.me/p1303r-GW”. Make sure to leave a comment on this post letting me know each time you did this!
3) Facebook users can “like” Poise in Parma for an extra entry by checking out the Facebook page here. Please let me know if you “like” me by commenting on this post!
4) Add my blog to your Google Reader. Please let me know by commenting on this post.
5) Add Poise in Parma to your Blogroll for a whopping 5 extra entries! Make sure to create 5 separate comments in the comment field below!
6) Link this contest back on your blog for another 5 extra entries! Please leave a link to the post and create 5 separate comments in the comment field below!
You have until Friday, November 26 at 11:59PM to enter! I will randomly select a winner using random.com on Saturday, November 27th. FYI: The hand towel is moss green color. Make sure to enter today!
A huge thank you to Manduka Yoga for making this giveaway possible! Here’s to a less sweaty (and less stressful!) holiday season!!!
full disclosure: I participated in a Facebook promotion to receive the towels at no cost.