Last week, one of my favorite blog land friends – Ronni at Confessions of a Compulsive Eater – bestowed the coveted Beautiful Blogger Award to a group of ten of her favorite “beautiful bloggers”. That group included me! Thanks lady!
If I were playing by the rules, I would tell you 7 things that you don’t know about me. Unfortunately, seeing that I’m a pretty open person and I just don’t want to think that hard on a Friday, I’m switching it up!
Here are my seven things that I find BEAUTIFUL this Friday!
1. $1.99/lb cherries at Whole Foods – TODAY only!
2. My new fitbook that arrived in the mail this week:
The planner in me is giddy to start making some new goals!
3. A wedding to attend: Kristen – my good friend from way back – is getting married this Saturday! I’m so excited for her and Marty to start their new life together!
4. This ”Fans for LeBron James” Flash Mob: almost 200 kids organized together for this awesome moment in downtown Cleveland:
5. Vacation planning! We’re planning trips to Vegas and Boston for the next few months to visit family members. I haven’t been on a airplane since DECEMBER! For me, that’s a lifetime!
6. Hot in Cleveland, the new TV Land sitcom with Betty White.
Here’s hoping I’m this awesome at 88!!!
7. This puppy eating a dumpling. Yes I posted this to my Facebook earlier this week, but it’s just too darn cute to not share with blog land:
The second rule of receiving this award is that I have to pass the award on to seven other Beautiful Bloggers. Here are my seven of choice for today:
1. Angela at A Healthy Fit
2. Meredith at An Epic Change
5. Jessica at EatDrinkBreatheSweat
6. Chase at The Chase Project
To these wonderful ladies: no need for you to follow up – just know I think you’re great!
What do you find beautiful today?